The Commercial Bank Announces New Headquarters in Athens, Ga
The design is complete, the building permit has been issued, and construction is about to begin on The Commercial Bank’s new headquarters in Watkinsville, Georgia, on the north side of the Oconee Connector between Epps Bridge Parkway (GA 316) and Athens Perimeter bypass (US 78).
The interior of the new 2-story, 10,000 square foot facility will include retail banking services on the first floor, with 12 offices, waiting areas, a conference room, restrooms and back-office operations space for employees, and an unfinished second floor that will be used for future expansion space. Both the interior and exterior of the building are designed to reflect the bank’s traditional roots, with a handsome mix of low maintenance materials including brick and stone, and a standing seam metal roof. Drive-thru services for a 24-hour night depository and ATM services will also be provided for customer convenience.
Founded in 1924 by local businessmen in Oglethorpe County to serve the financial needs of the citizens and businesses of the area, The Commercial Bank is one of the few remaining locally owned and operated community banks in the Athens area.
Eclipse Brand Builders, based in Suwanee, Georgia, was selected to provide design services, including architecture, interior design and engineering, as well as to provide the furnishings, fixtures, artwork and accessories for the project.
Please contact us for more information.